We'd love to see you at our late night shopping event on Thursday 5th December in our Gloucester Store from 5.30pm – 9.00pm.
We have lots going on throughout the evening including:
New boats from Palm, P&H and Pyranha – a unique chance to see what’s new from some of the UK’s leading manufacturers.
- Pyranha will be showcasing the new Ozone which is a modern take on old school play boats.
- P & H will be here with the Volan, a 16ft Sea kayak that takes day and weekend trips seriously.
- Dagger will join the party the new Rewind kayak - a river runner with a slicey tail that adds a new dimension to river running.
- We will have the long-anticipated Palm Nevis Buoyancy aid – a radical re-think for the serious whitewater paddler. Plenty of pockets to help you keep gear organised on the water, a rescue belt that’s always ready to be deployed and a new comfortable fit. Available in three colours, why not come and see it, try it and pre-order one for January.
- Tracy from Surfplugs will also be in store offering free surfers ear check and will be able to take your orders for custom moulded Surfplugs at a great event price.
- Charlotte from Ozdzynes will be in store with her custom made Beanies, Tees and caps, all making great Christmas presents.
- Josh from Rapid Skills are offering a refresher hour on rope skills
- Tom Botterill (Sponsored Paddler) will have tales from his trip to Meghalaya, India, his most recent Kayaking adventure!
We will also be offering extra discounts across EVERYTHING in store during the event, so be sure to come and see us, and warm up with some mulled wine and mince pies with a bit of a Christmas spirit in the air!
It's never too early to start Crimbo shopping!