Mad River Canoe
Terms and Conditions
For the original retail purchaser (consumer), Mad River Canoe provide a three (3) year warranty against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck. Parts, accessories, and outfitting (including gunwales) are warrantied for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Limitations and Exclusions
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- Canoes damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Canoes damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than Mad River Canoe.
- Canoes damaged by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- Canoes that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Canoes designated as Prototypes.
- Canoes sold as "demos" or in "as is" condition.
- Canoes determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- Canoes that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- Canoes used for commercial or rental purposes.
Canoes sold as “2nd quality” as indicated on the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) are covered under this limited warranty for one (1) year from the original purchase date.