Now stocking Dryrobe, this robe is the most popular model from the innovative brand. This is the dryrobe to top them all! You’re getting an all-weather change robe with an essential chunky YKK Zip up front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket, its showerproof and best of all windproof.
The short-sleeved Advance is constructed with a waterproof and windproof exterior fabric with a lining that insulates and dries at the same time. There’s plenty of room to pull your arms through the sleeves and get changed inside. You can even get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, while staying fully protected and warm inside the robe, be the smug warm one in the carpark at your next paddling event!
Stay warm, get changed and it fits over everything. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one. The worlds best change robe.
If you want to change for your sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, straight from paddling, or simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit.
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements.
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric.
- Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm.
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside.
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets.
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out.
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the 2-way waterproof zip chest pocket.
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack.
Just remember, you will use your dryrobe much more than you think you will. It will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, its all #dryrobeterritory