A blowup roofrack ideal for paddle sports. Extremely tough (triple layer protection) and easy to assemble. The straps pass through the car doors and the bars inflate in seconds with the included handipump.
2 x HandiRack twin tubes (front and rear), each with 5 metal ‘D’ ring anchor points
2 x 3 metre heavy duty webbing HandiStraps
1 x 1000cc high volume double action HandiPump
1 x detailed instruction booklet
1 x nylon drawstring travel bag
1 x HandiRack Wet Weather Kit (exclusive to handiworld.com customers)
Our standard charge is £4.95 for a total order of £49.99 or under.
Standard shipping is free for a total order of £50 or more to most of mainland UK. Once you have entered your delivery address then upgrades may be available.
There may be further charges depending on the size/weight of the order or the delivery address.
Plastic canoes are delivered on our own transport or by third party carrier.
T-Formex and composite canoes are only transported on our own transport. Delivery times may be longer and we suggest that you call us on 01454 261058 to discuss delivery options.
There are no further charges for delivery to most postcodes in mainland UK. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and islands (including Isle of Wight) may incur further charges. Please call us
A shipping charge of £15 to £20 will be applied to all small orders from outside the UK.
Boats and paddles may cost extra. Please contact us for a quote.
We are not able to deliver canoes and kayaks exceeding 3m outside the UK.
VAT is not charged on orders that originate outside the EU for delivery outside the EU.
The Handirack has been designed to fit most cars. Before fitting your Handirack for the first time, please read the following guidelines and instructions.
Fitting the Handirack to the Vehicle
1. Open all doors on the vehicle and make sure the roof is clean and dry.
2. Lay one rack across the car above the front doors as near to the front of the roof as possible.
Repeat with the second rack above the rear doors. (Where possible it is recommended that the space between the racks be 700mm, although the vehicle manufacturers owners manual should be consultedfor any specific instructions).
3. Bring the fitting strap for the front rack through the car, pass it through the first 'D' ring on the other side and then through the cam buckle making sure that the strap is sitting centrally over the 'V' section of the rack. Having first made sure that the rack is sitting centrally on the car and that the strap is not snagged or twisted, tighten the strap by pulling it towards you, again making sure that the 'V' section has not gathered up around the door seal. If it has, release and repeat until the 'V' section sits smoothly under the strap when fully tightened. This precaution will improve the rack's grip on the car. Repeat for the rear rack followin the same steps as above.
On 2 door cars with rear opening windows pass the fitting strap for the rear Handirack through the window and close the window once the Handirack is fitted. On 2-door cars without rear opening windows, both racks should be positioned over the front door, with the front rack as far forward as possible.
4. Any excess straps should be tied to the rack to avoid any deterioration or excessive wear and tear or ambient noise.
5. Close all doors.
6. Fully inflate all four tubes with the Handipump. 18-20 pumps with the Handipump should have the inflation pressure about right. WARNING: DO NOT OVER INFLATE. The Handirack is designed to cushion the load and does not need to be rigid. You should be able to press down and feel it compress a little. If a valve is difficult to push in or keeps popping out, it's extremely likely that the bladder is over inflated. Close and push in all valves so that they recess into the inflated tubes.
7. Fasten your load to the 'D' ring anchor points using Handistraps or other suitable heavy duty tie-downs.
HandiRack comes in one size. Fits most 2, 3, 4 and 5-door cars. 80kg load capacity.